The ECCO'19 Online Registration Portal enables you to manage and access all aspects of your ECCO'19 Congress participation, including your personal data, existing registrations, and important documents, with a single log in.
1-You need an account with ECCO to be able to login:
- If you have one, but you have forgotten your password or username, please enter your e-mail/username in the provided field below.
- If you do not have one, please create a new profile first, by typing your email address in the "Create a new profile" box. Should your name already be in the database, the system will tell you so and you will be invited to log in.
- If you have registered for a previous ECCO Congress, you may use the same login details as before.
2- Once logged in to the portal, please check and/or update your personal information, before starting your congress registration.
- To update and complete any of your personal data, and manage your communication preferences, please use the button "Manage Account".
3- To benefit from a reduced Member congress fee or to add Educational Activities, the delegate’s ECCO Membership fee for 2019 must be paid and confirmed before their congress registration. To renew/apply for ECCO Membership, please use the button provided in the portal. No refunds are given for ECCO Members registered incorrectly at the non-member fee.
- Educational Activities are only available to ECCO Members for 2019 (except Advanced ECCO: EduCational COurse for Industry).
- To check the membership status of a delegate and find out the ECCO Member ID, please contact the ECCO Office.
4- For information on registration and payment deadlines, as well as cancellation policy, please refer to the Registration Terms & Conditions.
If you require any further information, please watch our Registration tutorial videos, consult our Registration FAQ, and do not hesitate to contact the ECCO Office at email@example.com.