The ECCO'19 Online Registration Portal enables you to manage and access all aspects of your ECCO'19 Congress participation, including your personal data, existing registrations, and important documents, with a single log in.
1-You need an account with ECCO to be able to login:
- If you have one, but you have forgotten your password or username, please enter your e-mail/username in the provided field below.
- If you do not have one, please create a new profile first, by typing your email address in the "Create a new profile" box. Should your name already be in the database, the system will tell you so and you will be invited to log in.
- If you have registered for a previous ECCO Congress, you may use the same login details as before.
2- Once logged in to the portal, please check and/or update your personal information, before starting your congress registration.
- To update and complete any of your personal data, and manage your communication preferences, please use the button "Manage Account".
3- To benefit from a reduced Member congress fee or to add Educational Activities, the delegate’s ECCO Membership fee for 2019 must be paid and confirmed before their congress registration. To renew/apply for ECCO Membership, please use the button provided in the portal. No refunds are given for ECCO Members registered incorrectly at the non-member fee.
- Educational Activities are only available to ECCO Members for 2019 (except Advanced ECCO: EduCational COurse for Industry).
- To check the membership status of a delegate and find out the ECCO Member ID, please contact the ECCO Office.
4- For information on registration and payment deadlines, as well as cancellation policy, please refer to the Registration Terms & Conditions.
5- To access/edit/pay your existing congress registration log in below:
- Click on CONGRESS REGISTRATION.
- You will then see your EXISTING registration - please click on "Select to edit/add extra/pay"
- Next, please click on "Edit Registration" and then on the button "Pay now"
If you require any further information, please watch our Registration tutorial videos, consult our Registration FAQ, and do not hesitate to contact the ECCO Office at email@example.com.